The more sedate, tailored, and tradition silver necklaces bestow austerity and modesty amongst the competition within the necklace family in our silver jewelry catalog.
- Beaded chokers are available with sterling silver beads with uniform size or as a graduated bead necklace
- Riccio necklaces available in continuous circle or as chevron or "V" design
- Engravable necklaces lend themselves to coupling with engravable charm bracelets or engravable pendants found elsewhere in our catalog
Silver chains have been a perennial favorite among men and woman and are often worn in multiples. Different lengths, varying styles, and the addition or omission of a charm or silver pendant, or gemstone jewelry suggests utilizing your jewelry to the fullest potential and optimizing your silver jewelry fashion statement. Some suggestions are listed here, however the combinations are endless:
- Wearing several different lengths of magic chain from 16", 18" and 24". This is especially flattering during the colder months when turtlenecks and heavier clothing items are worn. An alternative to this idea is to wear the 16" and 24" lengths in a wider gauge of magic chain then the middle 18" necklace.
- Adorning oneself with several lengths of rope chain, with the middle length sporting several silver charms signifying a theme; possibly sports charms, heart pendants, or possibly a variety of travel jewelry depicting desired travel destinations.
- Acting foot loose and fancy free by wearing several different types of sterling silver Italian chain such as curb and cable chain or figaroa and matching it with a silver charm bracelet or with a sterling silver id bracelet.