Silver toe rings are available in seductive and enticing varieties. They, coupled with a finely detailed pedicure, garner attention for the foot, which is often overlooked. The genres of silver toe rings include:
- Three-quarter bands like the SR-1127 and antiqued toe rings add panache and fine detail, SR-1246 like the silver turtle ring for the toe
- Electrifying dangles like the SR-2020 and the richness of gold as with our vermeil toe rings
- Gemstone and cz rings for the toe, like SR-1254 and the SR-1555 impart divine colors and bestow distinguished taste.
Toe Rings Paired with Traditional Rings
- SR-537 banded antiqued silver toe ring creating a set with the SR-438
- SR-901 plain band toe ring coupled with the SR-50 ring for the finger
- Silver rope toe ring, SR-1134, and the SR-2313 ; and the moon and star SR-1237 teamed with the SR-1498 moon and star ring
The combination need not be an exact match to be in vogue; one ring can be a star ring the other can be a moon ring, a claddagh ring with no stone can be teamed up with a claddagh ring with a gemstone, and a flower ring with antique finish can be paired with a flower ring with high polish finish. The combinations are infinite, let yourself have loads of fun creating jewelry sets with our silver rings.