Now In: Rings
Select a Sub-Category or Item:
Rings By Size
w/ CZ's & Crystals
Rings by Theme
A great selection of wholesale silver rings are found within the pages of the silver jewelry catalog. Dashing marcasite rings are a flutter with flashes of light; cz and crystal rings bring all the colors of the rainbow into focus while the gemstone rings add style and grace.
Marcasite rings made in sterling silver have eye-catching, sharp faceted features for an elegant look in wholesale jewelry.
Our huge selection of plain sterling silver rings wholesale is a jewelry treasure trove. You will find styles ranging from wedding bands to puzzle rings and more.
Cubic zirconia rings are adorned with a sparkling diamond look-alike. Affordable and stylish jewelry that cannot be beat.
Our wholesale sterling silver gemstone ring collection will dazzle you with a variety of genuine gemstones and natural stones.
Sterling Silver Rings
A sterling ring is a piece of jewelry worn wrapped around any finger or more recently the thumb. Sterling rings have been worn through the ages, and often imparted significant meaning and even thought to have mystical powers in Biblical times. Sterling silver rings have been a symbol of love, faith, clansmanship and a host of others over the ages. These sterling rings have stood for continuity, strength, perfection, peace, loyalty, faith, eternity, peace, holiness. Early man fashioned rings out of bones and natural materials, and not until the 8th century were metals such as gold, bronze, iron, and silver used and the social class of the bearer of such a piece of jewelry could be ascertained by the type of metal from which the rings were fashioned. Gemstones became a common adjunct to sterling rings around the 14th century and have continued to escalate in popularity. Throughout the centuries, often times everyone in every social class wore rings, not just the elite classes as rings were an inspiration and possessed meaning such as commitment with wedding rings, clan association as with signet rings and denoting personalized silver rings, specialized groups like the masons, religious and ceremonial significance and the well known commitment offered by a wedding ring.
Sterling rings in the Plum Island Silver wholesale catalog are parsed into families based on the appearance of gemstones or the absence, although marcasite rings are classified separately. Our extensive silver ring collections includes a number of rings such as marcasite rings, silver ring bands, silver cross rings, silver puzzle rings, silver engagement rings and silver rings for men, too. Many of the styles of silver rings can be worn by both men and women and those styles are stocked with sizes to reflect this. Men's silver rings generally are sized from 8 through 13 while women's typically range from 3 through 9.
Marcasite sterling silver rings reached their pinnacle of popularity around the turn of the 20th century. A direct outgrowth of two previous design periods, the Art Deco marcasite jewelry utilized the opulent and geometric styling of the Art Nouveau and the Edwardian periods. By cultivating free form and spirit, the this styling of marcasite jewelry is is diametrically opposed to the oppressive and conservative nature of the Victorian period which preceded it. Originally made from platinum and the marcasite mineral, which is a gold platy mineral lending itself well to small flakes or chips used in jewelry, today's marcasite is typically made of sterling silver rather than platinum, although the marcasite mineral is still retained as in the original. We here at Plum Island Silver offer wholesale marcasite ring jewelry and rings at affordable and reasonable pricing, all with a styling that closely mimics vintage marcasite fashions. The gemstones incorporated within the sterling ring settings are of significant cut and quality, not unlike the general quality of the overall workmanship. Gemstones represented are amethyst, garnet, mother-of-pearl, citrine, black onyx, blue topaz, and green quartz, however there are several examples of marcasite rings without any gemstones.The shiny and glittery aspects of marcasite sterling silver rings lends this category of sterling rings to women and girls, and generally not for men.
Click Here to see the entire collection of wholesale silver marcasite rings. Here are just a few of our styles.
Over 500 wholesale rings comprise the plain sterling silver ring cluster in our catalog. Highly decentralized with several dozens of ring styles to choose from, this series of silver rings consists of men's silver rings, women's silver rings, as well as children's rings available in high polish, diamond-cut, filigree and antiqued styles. There are three representatives below for you to preview, however the extent to which that represents the whole silver ring grouping is minimal, thus we have listed the more distinct types of silver rings here for your convenience:
- Silver snake ring- available in diamond-cut, high polish, and antiqued variations. Some of these "snake" up the fingers while other versions are merely a snake motif on plain silver band.
- Silver band ring-many of these bands reveal sayings, letters, symbols, contemporary or more traditional patterns.
- Bali silver ring-with its classic, tightly curved detail pattern, antiqued design, and adjunct antique beads originally crafted on the island of Bali.
- Filigree rings-sterling silver "lace" style and typically diamond-cut.
- Sterling silver engagement ring-We offer several dozen varieties of silver wedding bands from plan round style to more outlandish contemporary patterns. These are perennial "best sellers" for both men and women and are often sold as thumb rings.
- Celtic rings and celtic wedding bands-Time-honored patterns adorn silver bands with Celtic designs dating back almost 1000 years. An added bonus in this affiliated grouping, is the eternal claddagh ring with heart, crown and hands, symbolizing hope, faith, and love.
- Vermeil ring-or 14k gold over silver rings and vermeil bands comprise a small but substantive portion of the plain sterling ring family.
- Silver cross rings and religious rings are depicted with crosses and crucifixes as well as the quintessential fish symbol and icon revered by Catholics
- Silver puzzle rings which are both a toy and a fashion statement; men also like puzzle rings, not merely women and teens.
- Wire rings which are stackable silver rings made from a thin gauge wire which can be worn singly or as stackables designs include serpentine silver band, silver love knot, silver square knot, hammered band design and more.
- Dome ring-This is a classic type of Thai silver that is typically a single price construction of rolled/etched sterling silver fashioned into a dome shape ring with a flat shank backing. Often available as high polish dome ring or as an engraved silver dome ring.
- Zodiac rings -which are one of our more popular types of zodiac jewelry and we stock all 12 corresponding month's zodiac signs as silver rings.
- Plus many more styles including ladybug rings, poison rings, enamel rings, cat rings, wolf jewelry, and other unique silver rings.
Click Here to see the entire collection of plain silver rings. Here are just a few of our styles.
Crystals are a term which is used to denote the structure, both internal and external, of gem materials. It exists both for natural and man-made stones, however for the purposes of the sterling crystal ring wholesale category, we will use the term crystal to refer to natural stones which are fashioned into jewelry, whose shape is something other than a faceted gemstone. For example, a crystal may be a crystalline quartz piece of solid light green known as aventurine, an amethyst crystal or a rose quartz crystal, or even a crystal bead made out of black onyx. Their shapes and sizes as well as chemical composition are finite and are closely related to the man-made glass beads or crystal beads, in structure, and generally not in composition.
These glass rings are made of amorphous silica or quartz in a laboratory and do not intend to mimic the chemical composition of any gem material. Glass rings, or Austrian crystal rings, in sterling silver may take on a clear appearance, have a color imbued onto it, or impart a specialized visual effect such as a rainbow or color tone upon it.
Cubic zirconia rings are man-made diamond substitutes at a fraction of their cost. They are are produced colorless with the "fire" of real diamonds, and offer the masses an affordable and elegant substitute for a real diamond ring. Sterling silver rings incorporate cubic zirconia into the designs of many styles of rings from wizards and horseshoes, to anniversary rings or silver wedding band, often times adding colors to the stone affording a richer piece of sterling silver jewelry.
Our Plum Island Silver wholesale catalog is host for many styles of cubic zirconia rings and crystal rings, including but not limited to the following styles:
- Silver wedding band
- Shrimp ring
- Cubic zirconia ring
- Enamel ring
- Eternity ring
- Wizard ring
- Rose ring
- Heart ring
- Flower ring
- Signet ring...and many more. Please see our catalog for our entire collection of wholesale sterling silver cubic zirconia rings
Click Here to see the entire collection of cubic zirconia rings. Here are just a few of our styles.
Silver gemstone jewelry is more popular now than ever in the history of man, due in great part to the the wide selection of gemstones on the market and the complete palette of fabric colors that are readily seen fashioned into bright and varied clothing choices. Men and women now have the liberty of matching their jewelry to their clothing as computer enhanced coloring makes any hue, color, or tone possible. The lions share of sterling silver gemstone jewelry, including silver gemstone rings, arise from manufacturing plants in Thailand, and to a lesser extent, Italy, Spain, and the United States.
Criteria for categorization in this family of wholesale silver rings includes at least one significant and substantive gemstone and a sterling silver setting. Styles include silver bands, silver cross rings, silver heart rings, men's turquoise rings as well as turquoise wedding bands, shrimp rings and a plethora of other styles. Many gems represented in this conglomeration of rings includes:
- Mother of pearl rings- Iridescent mineral formed by shells and their secretions.
- Black onyx rings - An opaque black mineral originally used for making plates and dishes by the Romans.
- Amethyst rings - A purple variation of the quartz mineral said to assist with issues of over indulgence in alcohol.
- Cat's eye rings - A light bluish stone whose reflection and shimmering in direct light models that of the eye of cat under the same circumstances.
- Turquoise rings - First mined almost 60 centuries ago, this light blue gemstone has been utilized and made an icon by native americans as well as the Egyptians and Persians.
- Pink Mussel rings - Light and medium pink varieties are common for this marine-based mineral that was originally used to make buttons and carvings.
- Lapis rings - by-product of the metamorphosis of limestone, this purple-deep blue colored opaque mineral is often known by its alterative name of lapis lazuli.
- Malachite rings -With its distinguishing green banded design, malachite's name originated from a greek herb named mallow.
- Rhodochrosite rings - A pink and white banded mineral used in jewelry as well as carved figurines.
- Tigereye rings - Brown and yellowish version of quartz which displays a specific type of reflection known as chatoyancy.
- Jet rings - An alternative stone for black onyx. Jet is synonymous with the mineral lignite which is a type of material compositionally between peat and coal.
- Hematite rings - A steel gray metallic mineral whose name refers to the blood-red color of the mineral in its powdered form.
- Abalone rings - Iridescent and rainbow colored material from a grouping of snails or gastropods.
- A listing of birthstone gems consisting of blue topaz, amethyst, citrine, peridot, ruby, emeralds, sapphire, garment, and opal.
Click Here to see the entire collection of silver gemstone rings. Here are just a few of our styles.
Rings with the finest stones nature has to offer.
Rings by Theme
A wide variety of Rings for a wide variety of taste's.